One of the most powerful ways to improve your happiness is simple: Be kind. Being kind is easy. Yet doing a kind act creates a powerful, scientifically proven increase in wellbeing for you and the recipient of your kind act. Don’t take my word for it, experiment with kindness today. Find one completely unexpected kind thing to do and just do it. Notice how your mood shifts.
Here are some ideas:
• Let the person in the grocery check outline go ahead of you.
• Buy a cup of coffee for a stranger.
• Smile more. (Notice how may people smile back.)
• Say thank you.
• Pay the toll for the car behind you.
• Offer a meaningful compliment.
• Hold the door open.
• Send a card or flowers to someone you care about.
• Do the dishes for someone else.
• Donate time or money to a charity in need.
What act of kindness will you do today? Click HERE and let me know.