“As you dissolve into love, your ego fades. You’re not thinking about loving; you’re just being love, radiating like the sun.” —Ram Dass
We all want to glow and radiate confidence. You can do just that by using this practice to generate light and love. Do it throughout the day and you’ll clear your head, open your heart and become more beautiful and confident.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Take several deep breaths, relaxing with each exhalation.
- Imagine your heart being surrounded & bathed by sunlight.
- Visualize loving light radiating in every direction, nourishing and transforming every cell of your body.
- Now imagine the light shining from the center of your chest filling the room, illuminating and energizing everything around you.
- Let the light expand in all directions until it covers the earth and beyond. Stay with this image for as long as you like.
Use this practice regularly and you’ll discover:
“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton